Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
A Message from Fox’s Bakery
To our loyal customers,
At Fox’s Bakery & Deli we take the health and safety of our customers, staff, friends and family very seriously and therefore have been closely monitoring the situation of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in Canada and abroad.
We will continue to refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Health Canada, the World Health Organization (WHO) and other public health agencies to determine the safest course of action for everyone who enters our store.
We take great pride in maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and customer service in our store. Not only will we continue to do so, but we have also made a few adjustments that we feel is important to share with you. We have had many calls from our customers with questions that we wanted to share with you.
We have decided to take additional safety measures to protect both our customers and our dedicated staff.
Effective immediately, we have decided to implement additional changes.
- We are changing our Store Hours Now Monday – Saturday: 8AM-5PM and Sunday: Closed.
- We are not allowing reusable bags or containers in our store. Plastic bags will be provided for your groceries, free of charge of course.
- We will only be allowing 8 customers in our store at any given time We are asking customers to keep a safe distance apart. One of our friendly staff members will be stationed at the door directing traffic.
- Please do not bring your entire family into the store when possible. If traveling with family, leave them in the car and do the shopping for them. Our cashiers will be happy to give you cookies for your kids for the ride home.
- As an alternative to coming in the store Call ahead to place your order (705-737-4646), When you arrive call us and we will take your order to your vehicle. We have a mobile debit / Visa / Mastercard machine available
- And please if you have returned recently from outside of the country or are ill please do not come into our store.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding during these difficult times. We appreciate your support these days more than ever! Please contact us if you have any further questions or concerns.
Steve Fox & The Fox’s Bakery Family